We hope you love all of your items from Shop Rooted + Free but if for some reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase we accept returns within 10 days of purchase if the item is unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective. Please see exclusions below. If 10 days has passed since your order, unfortunately we are unable to process your return or exchange. (*Note, the 10 days starts when you receive your items based on our shipping tracker)
ALL ITEMS ACCEPTED FOR RETURN WILL BE ISSUED STORE CREDIT ONLY. (MINUS THE COST OF SHIPPING)
IMPORTANT: ALL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF RETURNING ITEMS. PLEASE USE THE SHIPPING COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE.
Unfortunately, if we receive the item back and it does not meet the criteria outlined here we cannot issue a return/store credit and the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to them.
If you would like to exchange your item for the same item (ie. you purchased the wrong size) all return conditions must be met. If the item is no longer in stock in your desired size you may have your original item sent back to you or, you may opt to receive store credit. Note, if you would like the original item mailed back to you, customer is responsible for the additional shipping costs.
Please note, we cannot exchange more than 5 times per customer per calendar year. Thank you for understanding.
Conditions of Return: All items MUST be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged. Items must be returned with their original tags and proof of purchase. Shoes must be returned with their original box and be returned in a box so that the original shoe box does not get damaged. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please note, items with deodorant or make up stains will not be accepted. Items with odors (perfume, smoke, pet…etc) will not be accepted. Please be careful when trying on your items at home to keep them in returnable condition.
Return Exclusions: The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All pre-ordered items are final sale.
- All sale items are final sale.
- All marked down items are final sale.
- All seasonal and holiday items are final sale.
- All bodysuits are final sale.
- All handbags are final sale.
- All accessories are final sale.
- All undergarments including bralettes are final sale.
- All items purchased using a discount code of 20% or higher.
Unexpected issue with your item?
We ask that you please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. While we inspect each item that comes into our boutique, we may miss something so we ask that you help be our extra set of eyes! If you believe you have received DEFECTIVE merchandise or the wrong item, you must contact us within 2 days of receipt of your items. Items that are defective upon receipt (without being worn or used) will be replaced (depending on item availability) or issued store credit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Return Address + Instructions:
1. Please make sure the items you are returning meet the conditions above. If items arrive back to us and do not meet the conditions they are not eligible for return (please double check!)
2. Please include your order number (this is included in your original email confirmation) and reason for return (i.e - item is defective, wrong size, etc)
3. Ship returns to:
7120 26th Court East
Sarasota, FL 34243
- Please allow 4-5 business days from receipt of returned item for our team to process your return and issue a store credit (if eligible for return).
- You will receive your store credit via email using the original email you purchased your items with.
- To ensure that there is no damage or loss of packages, we highly suggest that you insure or track your return package. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
We love our local customers! If you are local and need to return/exchange a purchased item we kindly ask that you follow the steps above. While we would love to offer in person exchanges/returns at this time we are unable to do so but look forward to offering this in the future.
"Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give" - Unknown
Shop Rooted and Free reserves the right to refuse service if you are repeatedly unkind. We know everyone has bad days (we do too!) and while we love to extend lots of grace (because lets face it, we all need it!) if you are repeatedly unkind to our staff, we will ask that you take your business elsewhere. Kindness matters and we like to lift each other up over here!